Slippery when wet, baby - let's talk silicone lube! There are two main...
Water-based is best 'everyday' lube
+ Widest choice.
+ Washes off body & sheets easily.
+ Safe to ingest.
+ Safe to use with condoms.
+ Safe to use with silicone toys.
- Can dry up. Add water to re-activate.
- Paraben preservatives can cause hormone disruption, allergic reactions, and possibly cancer.
+ Paraben-free lubricants are the safest.Buy Now
Long Lasting Lubricant
Silicone lube never dries up.
+ Stays slippery until washed off with soap and water
+ Great for shower sex, (careful - also makes tiles slippery!)
+ Safe to use with condoms
- NOT safe to use with silicone toys
- May stain sheets
Can be caused by:
- Childbirth & breastfeeding
- Hormonal contraception
- Antidepressants & Antihistamines
+ We recommend a thicker water-based lube.Buy now
Prone to Thrush/BV
- Lubes containing glycerine can trigger yeast & bacterial infections
+ We recommend glycerine-free lube.Buy Now
Flavoured lube is best, as it's formulated to be edible.
+ Adds extra glide and fun flavours to oral sex.
- Don't use flavoured lubes for vaginal sexBuy Now