Glass and Pyrex - solid, temperature-responsive and super-slippery material. Sex toys made from glass offer incredible sensations.
Pros of glass toys:
- Sensual, smooth texture
- Phthalate-free and body-safe
- Temperature-responsive (can be warmed or cooled for exciting sensations)
- Non-porous surface, making cleaning easy
- A little lubricant goes a long way
Cons of sex toys made from glass:
- Although extremely tough, it's still possible to crack/shatter a glass toy (don't drop on a tiled floor!). Be sure to examine the surface thoroughly before and after each play sesh.
- Some glass toys are decorated with glass paint on the surface rather than blown into the glass. This paint eventually wears away. We recommend covering the glass toy with a condom if the colours are on the surface rather than integral.
- The rigid material may feel "unnatural" for some folks. If this is you, we recommend sex toys made from softer, more pliable materials such as silicone or elastomer.
Care & Cleaning of glass toys
- Spray with Sh! Sex Toy Cleaner. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Wash with antibacterial handwash and hot water, and leave to air dry.
- Wash your glass toy in the top rack of the dishwasher (no soap, or pots & pans!)
- Store wrapped in a padded bag or protective packaging supplied with the toy.