This is a permanent, full-time position based at the Sh! Store London, working on a rota, including weekend and evenings (until 8.30pm)
Reporting to: Senior Store Manager
- Increase sales whilst maintaining our 5 star service levels
- Interview, train, develop and inspire the team
- Supervise the smooth running of the store.
- Organise Team rota and Team Briefs
- Create events and promotions to successfully increase footfall and conversions.
If you have a passion for selling , a fair for promotion and take 100% pride in delivering a customer service experience that goes above and beyond - Sh! needs YOU!
Feeling passionate about sex education is essential, as is taking an active role in our popular classes and events.
The role requires you to be able to communicate well and be fluent in English. Ideally you will have proven retail experience working to KPI’s and surpassing targets. Previous supervisory experience is preferable and we'll favour those with a genuine interest in women's issues & sexuality.
If this is you , we love to hear from you!
What we Offer
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme
- 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata)
- Generous staff discount
- Fabulous team spirit
- A unique and inspiring environment that delivers lots of job satisfaction
Please email Renee@sh-womenstore.com your CV, along with a covering letter outlining why you would make a valuable addition to Team Sh!