We're looking for a Ecommerce Junior Manager to join Team Sh!
Permanent, full-time position based at Sh! London E7
Reporting to: Creative Director
Are you driven and enthusiastic with at least 1 years Ecommerce experience of customer acquisition, conversion and retention, along with the the analytical skills and visionary flair to get online sales buzzing like a 5 star vibrator?
Are you full of creative ideas and proven strategies about how to tell the world about Sh!, build our family of fans and ensure visitors to our online store (from first click to checkout and beyond...) experience as personalised and innovative shopping experience as do customers to our award-winning bricks & mortar shop?
- Junior management level salary + bonus
- 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata)
- Generous staff discount
- Fabulous team spirit
This position has the potential to evolve and expand within the company and is a great opportunity for the right person.
You'll be responsible for;
- Build E-Commerce web sales
- P&L & Budget management for website
- The upload of all product data and photography via our CMS ensuring all product and price information are correct
- Optimising product merchandising and site navigation to maximise sales.
- Report on product and category performance weekly, offering insight into the drivers of any positive or negative impact on sales
Coordinating SEO across the site from products, categories, pages and social media pages
Manage PPC activity and spend
Manage affiliate program & partners
Work with the store management team to present offline promotions effectively to the online audience
Respond to online customer questions and comments
Develop clear loyalty and retention mechanics to improve current levels of subscriber retention
- At least one years Ecommerce experience within a small brand consumer goods business
- Previous experience managing all elements of an Ecommerce platform, ideally Magento or Magento 2
- Understanding of Google AdWords, Ad Roll, Bing Ads
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic HTML skills
- Ideally Photoshop and InDesign skills
- Experience creating and implementing campaign concepts for digital marketing calendars
If this is you, then we want to hear from you now!
Please send email & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org