Join us for an elightening introduction to polyamory & other non-monogamous relationships, open & honest communication and how to have more fulfilling relationships with the full consent and knowledge of your partner(s).
The evening will include a discussion on the various non-monogamous relationship styles and their terminology and practical application for those who have already begun their journey into non-monogamy or are curious about how to open a discussion with their partner about non-monogamy.
The talk will cover the following topics:
- Monogamy is not for everyone and it doesn't have to be
- Why be non-monogamous
- Non-monogamy myths
- Recognising your own needs within a relationship
- Open and honest communication with your partner(s)
- Setting boundaries that you are comfortable with
- Choose a relationship structure that suits you and your partner(s)
- Feelings exist and they are ok to have
- Other people exist and they are allowed to have feelings too
- Miscommunication and betrayal
- Love and other chemicals
Book your ticket to our talk on Non-Monogamy for Beginners here.
This talk is for women & couples.