We're one week into May, the month of self-pleasure and orgasmic waves, and we hope you're having as much fun self-pleasuring as we are!
We're busy boosting moods and lifting libidos with some super discounts throughout Masturbation Month: Sign up for our newsletter to get first dibs on our delicious deals!
Experience blissful times with our super-popular G-spot vibe at 50% OFF!
Bliss is our most popular G-spot vibrator. It's small-ish (about 2 fingers in girth) with an angled, flexible tip. Adding a small amount of water-based lube to the soft silicone will enhance sensations and make play super-comfortable. With 7 pleasure modes easily controlled with a single push-button, this one is a Masturbation Month winner!
Top Tip: Multiple Orgasms
The G-spot is the internal pleasure zone located on the front wall of the vagina. This area can produce intense erotic sensation and even orgasms when stimulated in the right way.
A G-spot vibe is a toy with a curve or bulbous tip at the end for better reaching and "juicing" this erogenous zone. G-spot play takes time but is well worth it - many women report that this is how they learn how to have multiple orgasms.
If you're not quite sure where your G-spot is, we recommend starting with fingers. Add a bit of lube to one or two fingertips, then insert and feel for a bumpier, ridged area on the front wall of the vagina. The G-spot area is less smooth than the rest of the vagina, so you should be able to locate it.
Using an enhancing gel such as Tickle Her G-spot helps kickstart blood flow to this area. The extra blood will increase the size of your G-spot, making it easier to stimulate. Use your Bliss G-spot vibe to stroke and tease your G-spot with firm movements.
To start off with, stimulating your clitoris with your other hand is a good idea as this helps connect the two areas.
Once you are confident in locating and stimulating your G-spot, it's time to introduce multiple orgasms.
- Make sure you are really turned on and ready for internal play
- Stroke and tease your clit with one hand, while pleasing your G-spot with the Bliss in the other
- Stop clit stimulation just as you are about to orgasm, but carry on firm G-spot stimulation (this "tricks" the G-spot into delivering the orgasm)
- Give yourself a short break of 10-20 seconds after your orgasm, then resume firm stimulation of the G-spot. You might find you're able to come quickly again!
- Sh! Bliss G-spot vibe is deal number 2. Once the deal is over, you won't be able to get this toy at 50% off.
- While stock lasts only. If the toy sells out, you won't be able to get it at 50% off.
- You won't be able to get free delivery when you use the code for 50% off.